We did our reviews while on a road trip and stayed one night. I used my HOG (Harley) discount to save 10% and got a very nice room with a King and deck. It has a creek below which somehow is described as a river. We did watch a deer walk through and eat berries while we sat outside.
Our room was very clean; the bathroom large and also nice. Simply put, this Best Western is one of the nicer ones. We didn't use the pool, but it was spotless and open for swimming.
Breakfast was free in the morning and standard fare. I don't see how you can go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yes we do have Suites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Miner's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Miner`s Hotel Yreka
- Best Western Miners Hotel
- Best Western Yreka
- Yreka Best Western