“Just bad bbq” 1 of 5 stars

Description: Phone # (530) 841-0300
Description: Phone # (530) 841-0300
“Just bad bbq”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

I have eaten at a lot of bbq places all over ca. This has to be the worst .dry dry dry . If you come here might as well bring your own food. Or a pint of your favorite bbq sauce and a half gallon of water .the best I can say is ok potato salad other than that I would not tell my worst enemy to eat here. DON'T STOP HERE

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Santa Clara, CA
“Great, great BBQ!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

I knew from the moment I walked in the door of this restaurant and smelled that great slow-cooked-BBQ aroma that I would love it. I wasn’t wrong.

I had the brisket. I’ve tried brisket at many, many BBQ places and this was the best. Moist, smoky, and perfect! I tasted the beef and pork ribs that my husband and son ordered and they were equally delicious.

I appreciated that the owners could tell me which sides and sauces I could eat (I need to eat gluten-free) because they made them all themselves! Refreshing. Many places can’t tell me what’s in their food, which is scary.

And I loved that the potato salad was just potatoes and Best Foods mayo. What more do you need?

Service was prompt and everyone there was friendly. Wish they were closer to my home!

• Visited October 2011
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

This place was delicious..if you love BBQ, you will love this place!!

“Not Good Barbeque”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

Very quaint and lots of potential with a huge outdoor smoker and pit. However, don't let the appearance deceive you! Two pulled pork and three bbq beef sandwiches all with cold meat and no flavor!! Beef was tough and pork was fatty. This was not bbq! We got bad service besides. Only good thing was the bread! And it was expensive for what we got too! Disappointed and left hungry!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

From the moment you drive up to to Pat's you know you're in for good BBQ. It's the smell wafting from the huge smoker in front. We had pork ribs and brisket, both were excellent the toast, beans, potato salad were very good as well. On our trips to San Francisco we generally stop for lunch or dinner in Ashland or Redding, now that we've found Pat's we'll be stopping in Yreka more often.