A friend recommended this place and I'm glad we booked it. At $200/night, comparatively cheaper than other places in the area, the location worked out well for our needs. Our room was comfortable, although surprised there was no TV. Also it was quite warm/stuffy in the house but could be because it was 100+ degrees outside. Kathleen provided a nice breakfast both mornings and she is a pleasant host. The huge dog was a surprise, and was fine for us but could be an issue for others. The front yard was beautiful with gardens. We rented the Garden Room, but the garden off that room left a lot to be desired (could use better furniture, and actual flowers). We had a lovely view out the front of our room to an Italian Villa on a hill across the street. The B&B is situated right next to a great restaurant Mustards, but not walking distance from the rest of town (the road is very busy and fast, not safe to walk). We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A French Country Inn located just outside of Yountville in the Napa Valley. Features (5) spacious guest rooms; all with private bath, private balconies or patios. Rates include a full breakfast, use of the outdoor hot tub, complimentary beverages, high speed wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Oleander House and Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oleander House And Garden Hotel Yountville
- Oleander House And Garden Yountville, Napa Valley, CA