My husband and I celebrated our 12th anniversary at Oleander house 5/29-6/4/2013. It is fairly centrally located in the Napa Valley so we were able to explore easily ... day trips included a pretty drive to Bodega beach, a day in Sonoma, a day in Calistoga as well as trips into St. Helena, Oakville, Napa etc. Our room was #2 on the second floor at the back of the house. It had it's own little deck with a pretty view of the back yard garden. It was quiet and peaceful and the bed was comfortable. The room was layed out nicely with a dressing table and a few comfortable chairs. The only draw back (and it's a small drawback) was the size/ layout of the bathroom. The tub / shower was on a platform and so it was a big step into/out of the tub. The sink area was small. Breakfast was included each day and the food was phenominal and varied each day. The conversations were nice and Kathleen kept everyone engaged. She made good recommendations and was great with directions and advice. I recommend and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A French Country Inn located just outside of Yountville in the Napa Valley. Features (5) spacious guest rooms; all with private bath, private balconies or patios. Rates include a full breakfast, use of the outdoor hot tub, complimentary beverages, high speed wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Oleander House and Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oleander House And Garden Hotel Yountville
- Oleander House And Garden Yountville, Napa Valley, CA