We went to Napa for my wife's 40th Birthday, we had 3 days of wine tastings planned and stayed 2 nights at the Oleander House. My experience with the place started several weeks before our arrival when I emailed Kathleen several times with questions. I did not hear back from her until the day before we left on the trip. One of my questions was would it be possible to make eggs benedict for my wife's birthday, she did not address this question either way. I understand that all request cannot be accommodated, but at least acknowledge the request. Also poached eggs were going to be served the day after we checked, OK. We were fine with the family style breakfast and the breakfast were fair. I asked my wife on the way home if she found anything to be memorable and she stated her favorite thing was the chicken and apple sausage served both days. Also the room was extremely warm and with very little ventilation. The room did get a fair amount of road traffic, but it really did bother us that much. The house was nicely decorated and liked the refrigerator stocked with cold drinks. The location was perfect. We might stay again, but not for more than one night and not for a special get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A French Country Inn located just outside of Yountville in the Napa Valley. Features (5) spacious guest rooms; all with private bath, private balconies or patios. Rates include a full breakfast, use of the outdoor hot tub, complimentary beverages, high speed wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Oleander House and Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oleander House And Garden Hotel Yountville
- Oleander House And Garden Yountville, Napa Valley, CA