“Nice Tasting” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French, Winery
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: étoile is one of Napa Valley’s most celebrated destinations and the only fine dining restaurant in Napa Valley located in a winery. An extraordinary setting, innovative regional California cuisine with a French influence, and seamless service combine to create the ultimate food and wine experience. At étoile, Chef Perry Hoffman marries classic, French-influenced technique with contemporary culinary innovation and fresh, seasonal ingredients. Hoffman works closely with Chandon winemakers to explore the interplay between wine and food, enhancing the experience of both. Guests may dine a la carte, or explore the ultimate food and wine pairing experience through Chef Hoffman's tasting menus at lunch and dinner. The restaurant features a Wine Spectator "Best of" Award Wine list and received a Michelin star in the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Michelin Guide after being recommended in 2007, 2008, and 2009.
Florida
“Nice Tasting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Pretty nice view while you are enjoying the drinks.
Good quality of champagne.
The bartender was friendly

Visited January 2014

San Francisco, California
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had a very enjoyable meal at Etoile. My wife's plain salad starter (special request which was happily satisfied) and scallop main course were both very good. My melon salad starter had a very interesting flavor and my veal main course was high quality meat perfectly prepared. The excellent food was matched with excellent wine and excellent service.

Visited August 2014
Orlando
“Great food, relaxing atmosphere for lunch (but Club members-identify yourselves)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I became a Domaine Chandon member last year and returned to the winery to have lunch at Etoile as well as attend a sparkling wine tasting. The food was excellent (I had salmon and my guests had a summer pasta dish and a sirloin entrée.) We purchased a bottle of Etoile Rose to compliment the meal. The seating area outside was wonderful as it overlooked the grounds and the weather was perfect that day. Our server, John, did an outstanding job and was very attentive. The prices are slightly high for the amount of food served, but this is expected in California. However, the food was prepared perfectly. Since this was my first visit as a Club member, I did not realize our table was to receive a complimentary splash of sparkling wine. John noticed this error at the end of the meal (as I went up to the Hostess to assure I was getting the discount on the meal being a Club member). He then "comped" the majority of the cost of the bottle. I found out later (when I went to sign up for double shipments) that as a member I was also to receive an amuse bouche as part of the dining experience, which also did not happen. I recommend if you are a Club member, you mention this to the wait staff upfront because although I made my reservation stating I was a Club member, it obviously was not passed onto John so I cannot blame him for this error.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
rio de janeiro
“Nice tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I took the Etoile Tour and Tasting and would recommend it. The guide was very patient and knowledge of about sparkling wine and the Chandon history in Napa and elsewhere (even though he told us the myth that Don Perrion (Chandon brand) discover the way of making champagne bubles – not a true story!). Unfortunately I did not have luch or dinner in Chandon.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Midland
“One of the best winery tours with a tasting that matched.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

One of the best we did at NAPA. Champagnes were excellent and the grounds were full of flowers. Great view of the valley and grapes.

Visited August 2014