“Great Food and Great Wine” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Hurley's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 22 Restaurants in Yountville
Good for: Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Yount Street
Transit: The VINE bus and plenty of Napa Valley taxi services. Some local hotels also provide transportation.
Description: This casual, white-tablecloth establishment is where great food, wine and service come together! The "Wine Country" theme allows for diversity, so menus are seasonally revised three times a year. Fall brings risottos with wild mushrooms and squashes. Chilly winter has deep rich braises with root vegetables and hearty potato soups. Summer lightens up with vine ripened heirloom tomatoes, sweet corn, and summer stone fruit. Each of our dishes is paired with the perfect wine, and we never charge corkage fee! Try our daily specials, Vintner's lunch, late night bar menu and delicious desserts. We welcome all residents and visitors of the Napa region to come experience fine dining in our cozy dining room, lively bar or expansive patio. From an intimate dinner to a large celebration, every meal at Hurley's Restaurant is a special food and wine event.
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Great Food and Great Wine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2006

I took my boyfriend to Hurleys for his birthday dinner and we had a great time. The service was that of a fine dinning restaurant with our waiter always nearby. I had the roasted chicken which was amazing and my boyfriend had the boar and it was to die for. We also had two different bottles of wine that our waiter recomended and we loved each selection. I would recommend Hurleys to anyone looking for good food and wine and a romantic low key setting. I will definitely return to Hurleys next time I vist Napa.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2006

We stopped into Hurley's expecting the same experience other tripadvisor vistors had. Unfortunately it is was quite the opposite. The serivce consisted of brief glimpses of our waiter moving around the restaurant. The house wine tasted like an infusion of welch's grape juice and rubbing alcohol. The food was uneventful and overpriced. Luckily a young lady who had been working the bar came over and partially salvaged a disastrous evening. Her wine recommendations and brief service at least reminded me that we were in a restaurant and not a self-service deli.

I would recommend spending a little bit more money on Bouchon.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Food Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2005

My Husband and I visited Hurley's on a recent trip to Napa Valley. We were told the setting was casual, and were suprised to find such a nice and elegant environment when we showed up. The food was great, I had the Wild Boar, and the service was exceptional. I definitely recommend Hurley's.

Danville, California
“Good food in less flashy option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2005

We had a really good meal out on the beautiful patio because logistically it worked for us. We would not have chosen this restaurant if it was not for needing to sit outside where we could see our friends run by in a race because it is not one of the most popular destination restaurants. We would have missed a great meal. Side dish of macaroni and cheese was really tasty and large enough to actually be a small entree when coupled with the great hearts of romaine salad. Service was efficient and attentive and realized our "special" needs with time constraints, etc.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Service - Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2005

We celebrated our 30th Anniversary at Hurley's. Had the Wild Boar and the HorseRadish-encrusted Salmon. We sat outside and they turned on the heaters for us. We had excellent service...a good wine suggestion and a wonderful evening.