“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

(707) 944-2253
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bouchon Bakery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 22 Restaurants in Yountville
Cuisines: French, Sandwiches, European, Delicatessen, Hungarian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Highly acclaimed chef Thomas Keller (of The French Laundry) is behind this beautiful Yountville restaurant. Enjoy excellent French bistro cuisine in a dining room offering wonderful Parisian ambiance. We invite you to visit Bouchon Bakery, an authentic, country-style boulangerie located next door Bouchon Bistro. The Bakery serves traditional French breads and pastries and is open from 7am - 7pm daily.
Rochester, NY
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We have visited the bakery several times and always really enjoy it. Incredible pastries, great coffee, a perfect start to a day in Napa.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
Chicago, Illinois
“Please don't go here for special occasion”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

My husband and i made a reservation celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary
We have been there many times before to celebrate
Things have changed
Management is really disrespectful
They sat us in a horrible section of restaurant
Our waitress was awful. Cheyyannne was her name
Food is very salty
Thomas Keller needs to supervise this restaurant
Very expensive considering pricing and service
We are from Chicago
Food is mediocre
Dont waste your time or money

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Thomas Keller (The French Laundry) wonderful bakery!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This place is great! But expect lines in the morning for pastries and coffee. Its worth the wait! It is just down the street from the world famous French Laundry and a wonderful place to people watch and have a great continental breakfast.

Visited September 2012
Middletown, Maryland
“Bouchon's Pain de Chocolat on a Lazy Sunny Sunday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

What better way to spend a lazy Sunday morning in the Fall than in Napa Valley at Yountville's Bouchon Bakery! I love pain de chocolat with coffee. The bakery has a number of outdoor tables and when the weather is right as it was the day I was there, it's a perfect spot to sit back and enjoy the beauty of Fall. I look forward to returning and spending more time in Yountville.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Syracuse, New York
“Disappointed!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

This was our first time in Napa and Bouchon was one of the recommended restaurants. We made a reservation on Open Table in advance of our trip and were very excited to visit a Thomas Keller restaurant. We were shown to our table upon arrival, which for me to sit down, the table had to be pulled out, so I could sit on the bench facing out to the restaurant. The table had four legs which you could not maneuver around. I found this to be quite awkward. We were immediately greeted by our server, who was very knowledgeable about the menu and the specials. After ordering, I received an emergency phone call, which I immediately proceeded to leave the restaurant to answer. I had such trouble getting out of the table, I missed the call and needed to get someone at the restaurant to help move the table.
Our mixed green salad arrived, which I shared with my husband, it was good, but nothing to rave about. My husband had the beef bourguignon and I had the salmon special. Again, they were both good, but I guess I was expecting over the top. I did not feel that for the price, this meal was anything special. We skipped desert, and had decaf coffee, which I have to say for decaf was excellent. But as a whole, we were extremely disappointed.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere