“Disappointed” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 22 restaurants in Yountville
Cuisines: Bakery
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: Located in Yountville next to, but separate from Bouchon in Yountville.
San Francisco Bay Area
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We had no idea it was such a tiny place, but it was very cute. I imagines loads of offerings and variety. We could not get to the baked goods, but just so we could say that we had been there we bought a bag of dark chocolate covered toffee brittle. The chocolate totally overwhelmed the toffee.
Of course, we will stop by again hopefully to snag a baked good.

89% Recommend
  • Indonesian first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Treats so beautiful, you hate to eat them!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

These treats are like art. They are not only beautiful to look at, they're delicious as well. Thomas Keller, you are a genius. My friends and I went after a beautiful morning at Schramsberg Vineyards.....I picked up a decadent looking HoHo and a chocolate ganache. My friends picked up a chocolate eclair, lemon tart and macaroons. I got to try a s'mores macaroon and it was to die for. If you are in the Napa/Yountville area and you have a sweet tooth, you must stop here. The treats are not overly expensive for a good dessert ($6 for my HoHo and $6 for my chocolate ganache....although this is coming from someone who resides in DC....I pay $6 for a tiny cupcake). It is worth it.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Youngsville, Louisiana
“YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

We visited the Bakery and bought some delicious and attractive desserts. Their display of sweets is outstanding and very nicely arranged. Would highly recommend a stop here for something sweet!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

This bakery is probably one of the best in California. Although always busy and sometimes a very long line to get in, it is worth the wait. Their pastries are wonderful. Next time we visit we will try their coffee as well.

Danville. CA
“Perfect Pastries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I like to bake. I bake a lot, but at Bouchon Bakery, they have all the desserts and pastries that I don't make.

Delicate and almost too gorgeous to eat.

I had my first real macarons and they were absolutely heavenly.

Expensive? Very!

But, if you want to treat yourself to something special, I would highly recommend buying a little treat for yourself and indulge in a well crafted and balanced pastry.

I have not had any of their lunch specials, but from what I see on their menu board, I would definitely try them the next time I'm there.