“A must in Napa region” 5 of 5 stars

(707) 944-2253
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bouchon Bakery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 22 Restaurants in Yountville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Bakeries
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Highly acclaimed chef Thomas Keller (of The French Laundry) is behind this beautiful Yountville restaurant. Enjoy excellent French bistro cuisine in a dining room offering wonderful Parisian ambiance. We invite you to visit Bouchon Bakery, an authentic, country-style boulangerie located next door Bouchon Bistro. The Bakery serves traditional French breads and pastries and is open from 7am - 7pm daily.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A must in Napa region”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

How does one begin to review a restaurant that has the stature of Bouchon. Ambience at ease and comfortable. Service . . . from host to kitchen to wait staff is exceptionally attentive and helpful. Five of us began with Grand Plateau brimming with fresh seafood. Then to entrees like skate and crispy pork belly (my favorite). And the french fries! I think we may have tried one of each of the desserts and it was hard to agree on favorites. The only thing you can do wrong is leave.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
Montgomery, Alabama
“Leave calorie counter at home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

The choices, aroma and ambience of this bakery is not to be missed if in the Napa Valley/Yountville area. The baked goods and coffee are delicious. This is don't miss.

Visited October 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
“Ridiculously good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in here for late afternoon appetizers & wine on our way into town. We sat at the bar and had such a lovely experience. We received great service from the bartender and the food--oh the food!! It was one of those meals you remember and talk about years later. No kidding.

The crispy duck confit with Brussel sprouts and mustard sauce was superb and my husband enjoyed everything he ordered, including oysters on the half shell. We were moaning and groaning over how delicious everything was, but the real star of the show was this incredible sunchoke soup. It might be the best soup I've ever had! I must tell you that it was a daily special, and so unfortunately is not on the regular menu.

We just kept wondering how in the world this chef takes simple food that we've had before at so many other restaurants and makes it SO so much better. Takes it to a totally different level. I believe that is true culinary talent. There is a reason that Thomas Keller is famous. I am now a huge fan and want to try his other restaurants. I also imagine that Bouchon is much more accessible that French Laundry. One tip: bear in mind that it is a very small dining room. So unless you breeze in to the bar like we did (which I highly recommend), you definitely need reservations!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Titusville
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Some of the best macaroons that I have had. I love the choices in flavors! And the colors...makes me want to buy them all!

Visited November 2011
Titusville
“One word...Macaroons!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Right across the street from our hotel, The Napa Valley Railway Inn. The best macaroons that I have had! And I love the amount of choices that they had!

Visited November 2011