Stayed at the Vintage Inn for three nights, enjoyed our stay very much and would stay here again. Check in was seamless, with a very friendly and helpful front desk staff. Our room was on the second floor over looking the pool area, it was was spacious and quiet.
A couple of comments in regards to the room:
1. Ask for a second floor room, from talking with other guests during our stay the first floor rooms do seem to have some noise issues.
2. The room could use additional closet space. The chifferobe that is in room is nice, however not practical even for a few night stay in a hotel.
3. Bathrooms are very large and very nice, however the tub is very deep and somewhat awkward to navigate to take a shower.
Breakfast is offered everyday and is exceptional, (Thanksgiving they also offered a waffle station w/ fried chicken)
The hotel hosts a daily "happy hour" with heavy horderves, wine and coffee, after a morning of touring the valley this is a welcome treat.
Spa: The Vintage Inn's sister property (Villagio) has a spa that guests of the Vintage have free access to. The spa, the amenities ( amazing showers, steam, sauna, hot tub) along with complimentary wine, champagne and juices and friendly staff make this a necessary stop during your stay.
The hotel is walking distance to all the shops and restaurants that Yountville has to offer and on busy weekends, it's nice to have a guaranteed parking spot. For the price that you pay and all of the "included" items, make this a very strong value in NAPA Valley (Yountville)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vintage Inn, an AAA Four Diamond Award property, is an intimate French inspired country-style inn that blends 19th century romance with simple California Napa Valley wine country elegance. A central waterway flows through the luxurious gardens of the 80 room inn creating a relaxing environment for total rejuvenation of mind, body and spirit. Every guest room features oversized sunken whirlpool bathtubs framed in rich French woods, ceramic wall and floor tiling, large fireplace, robes, a complimentary bottle of wine and in-room coffee and tea. A daily complimentary champagne breakfast buffet and afternoon tea service is included with every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Vintage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vintage Hotel Yountville
- Vintage Inn Yountville, Napa Valley, CA