We got the Lavender recommended by a friend and we truly loved every minute we spent there. First of all, we got a special deal on their website - so check out for special deals - and saved around 100 USD/night. I would recommend you to stay in a cottage if possible, they are pretty new and absolutely nicely decorated. You have plenty of room, a small garden to yourself and a great bathroom. It was just wonderful. Yountville is also a nice town for a walk, especially after some heavy wine tasting. Breakfast was great, the inn keepers very friendly and nice. Apparently, the Lavender belongs to a chain of B&Bs and the only point we did not like that much is the fact that they serve the same wine in all the B&Bs which means at the 4.30pm wine & cheese tasting, they could not serve any wine from Napa valley. Other than that, it was truly heaven on earth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and luxuriously cozy, Lavender, a Napa Valley bed and breakfast hotel, combines the warm colors of Provence with contemporary design elements to create a vibrant setting that blends old and new. A lovely heritage home is the centerpiece of the inn's four buildings; the warmth of its wraparound porch is echoed in the enclosed veranda where breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender - a Four Sisters Hotel Yountville
- Lavender - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn Yountville, Napa Valley, CA