Rather than repeat what others have written who give this inn high marks, I agree with everything said. It's a treat -- especially if you go midweek or take advantage of one of their free night offers. One thing not said, and not under the control of the property, is that Monday morning is garbage day in Yountville, and I can tell you there's nothing like being woken up at 6 am by the trash trucks. So, plan accordingly. On some days they have local wineries visit during the afternoon wine & cheese tasting. The rooms are charming, and even if you don't get one with a hot tub, they have very large tubs for a good soak. Among the many nice things in Yountville is the easy walking around, including a very pleasant trail that skirts the town. The Inn offers free bicycle and movie rentals (small selection).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and luxuriously cozy, Lavender, a Napa Valley bed and breakfast hotel, combines the warm colors of Provence with contemporary design elements to create a vibrant setting that blends old and new. A lovely heritage home is the centerpiece of the inn's four buildings; the warmth of its wraparound porch is echoed in the enclosed veranda where breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender - a Four Sisters Hotel Yountville
- Lavender - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn Yountville, Napa Valley, CA