Girlfriedn booked us here while we visited wine country. First off, Yountville is a great little town and the B&B is situated nicely on a street corner with ample parking. Upon check in we grabbed a couple snacks sitting out and then headed upstairs to our room. We had booked the Deluxe King w/ Indoor Jetted Tub & Sitting Area. The room was really nice and felt like home. While they advertise a jetted tub, we couldn't really get it to work and it was not really large enough for 2 people. The sitting area was nice but as it was just 2 of us we really didn't use it at all. Didn't get a chance to see the other rooms but they looked nice from the outside. The downside to being in the main house is that while we were trying to sleep we kept hearing people come in from the porch to use the restroom. The staff was super friendly and she went out of here way to make us happy. The do have some nice cruiser bikes available as well to use if you want to take a little bike ride, which we did! Overall, a great place and location. We did spend most of our time in Sonoma though so driving back to Yountville took some time. I would go back if I was planning on doing most of my visit in Napa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and luxuriously cozy, Lavender, a Napa Valley bed and breakfast hotel, combines the warm colors of Provence with contemporary design elements to create a vibrant setting that blends old and new. A lovely heritage home is the centerpiece of the inn's four buildings; the warmth of its wraparound porch is echoed in the enclosed veranda where breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Lavender - a Four Sisters Hotel Yountville
- Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn Yountville, Napa Valley, CA