I read great reviews for Lavender, but I was unsure if the location would be ideal. It was so perfect. Stephanie is amazing. She really took care of us and we felt like we were their star guests. The rooms are charming and for a B&B, the beds are PLUSH. I slept like a baby. May have been the wine...but still, just amazing. If you're looking for a more affordable place to stay with excellent service, Lavender is it!
- Also Known As:
- Lavender - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Lavender - a Four Sisters Hotel
- Lavender - a Four Sisters Hotel Yountville
- Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn Yountville, Napa Valley, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and luxuriously cozy, Lavender, a Napa Valley bed and breakfast hotel, combines the warm colors of Provence with contemporary design elements to create a vibrant setting that blends old and new. A lovely heritage home is the centerpiece of the inn's four buildings; the warmth of its wraparound porch is echoed in the enclosed veranda where breakfast is served daily. Don't miss a game of boules in the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.