Lavender is such a fantastic little inn. Marion at the front desk is so lovely and makes you feel very welcome. Our room was amazing, with private courtyard and outdoor two-person bathtub. We soaked in the tub every evening with some glasses of wine - super relaxing. The room itself was charming on its own, with a fireplace, comfy bed and huge, cool bathroom with yet another large tub! Very cozy overall. Oh, and of course our bed had the requisite Four Sisters teddy bear on top, which I made sure to 'adopt' and take home.
The location is fantastic - quiet and tucked away from the street but within very close walking distance to Yountville's many restaurants. We really enjoyed dinner one night at Bouchon - stellar service! Also, Lavender is a short drive to all of Napa's wineries - check out Nickel & Nickel.
We really loved the peace and relaxation that Lavender offered.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender - a Four Sisters Hotel
- Lavender - a Four Sisters Hotel Yountville
- Lavender - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn Yountville, Napa Valley, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and luxuriously cozy, Lavender, a Napa Valley bed and breakfast hotel, combines the warm colors of Provence with contemporary design elements to create a vibrant setting that blends old and new. A lovely heritage home is the centerpiece of the inn's four buildings; the warmth of its wraparound porch is echoed in the enclosed veranda where breakfast is served daily. Don't miss a game of boules in the garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.