The entire property is very charming & peaceful. The room was much more than we expected in terms of size & decor. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. We enjoyed the delicious breakfast. One block of the main street, it was an enjoyable walk to all things in Yountville.
The only thing that needs to be changed are the pillows-for me they were much too flat- which lead to a neck ache. That being said, we'd still return for another stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and luxuriously cozy, Lavender, a Napa Valley bed and breakfast hotel, combines the warm colors of Provence with contemporary design elements to create a vibrant setting that blends old and new. A lovely heritage home is the centerpiece of the inn's four buildings; the warmth of its wraparound porch is echoed in the enclosed veranda where breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender - a Four Sisters Hotel Yountville
- Lavender - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn Yountville, Napa Valley, CA