Poor accommodation and unresponsive staff. Could not control room temperature due to poor AC system that cycled between freezing cold and sweating hot. Besides the vent rattled whenever it decided to turn on. Could not adjust temp to below 72 degrees. Manager advised it was due to the energy efficiency of the system and that the complaint was unique to me. I asked for a box fan for the window to get some cool air but was told that was not possible. Otherwise, the light above the bed didn't work (no reading in bed at night was possible) and I had to replace two other light bulbs (because i got fed up with asking staff to do it). Overall a very poor experience due to both poor accommodations and lack of responsiveness on part of the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and luxuriously cozy, Lavender, a Napa Valley bed and breakfast hotel, combines the warm colors of Provence with contemporary design elements to create a vibrant setting that blends old and new. A lovely heritage home is the centerpiece of the inn's four buildings; the warmth of its wraparound porch is echoed in the enclosed veranda where breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo and Odigeo so you can book your Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lavender - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Lavender - a Four Sisters Hotel Yountville
- Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn Yountville, Napa Valley, CA