From the moment we pulled up to the entrance we knew we were in for a special treat. My wife and I spent three totally relaxing days at Bardessono while experiencing the Napa Valley. The hotel is located in the heart of Yountville 1/2 block off of Washington Street (the main street). The property is stunning. Access to the rooms is a short walk through Japanese-style gardens full of trickling fountains, pools and swirling pathways. The entire staff was professional, genuinely friendly and attentive without being intrusive. The rooms were amazing. Our room was huge with an equally huge bath/dressing room and private patio. The bed was like sleeping on a cloud. The pool area was a great place for relaxation. The hotel also had great quality hybrid bikes available for use for free. Definitely take advantage of the restaurant, Lucy. We had dinner there on our first night and breakfast one morning. The food was the equal of any in Yountville. We would highly recommend Bardessono to friends and family and make it our tranquil base of operations on our next visit to Napa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bardessono is a newly defined experience in hospitality that weds “deep green” with luxury, a subtle aesthetic, privacy and graciousness. This 62-room hotel with its 68-seat restaurant and bar, and in-suite spa butler program models hospitality after the enduring expressions of land and family that fostered and sustained the original Bardessono family farmstead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Bardessono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bardessono Hotel Yountville
- Bardessono Yountville, Napa Valley, CA