This is a beautiful property that does many things right. Breakfast is excellent. The fireplace in the room doesn't pretend to be wood-burning. The hotel doesn't nickel and dime its guests. Our package came with an amount per person for breakfast; one day we were a bit over, another day a bit over. The hotel considered it a wash, and we weren't charged for the overage the first day. Some of the food in the mini-bar is actually retail priced.
But they need to get the personalization a bit better. The hotel had both my name and my wife's name at registration. We do not share a common surname. But my wife was called by my last name by staff. They want to address guests by name, and that's fine. They had the information to get it right, but they didn't. It would be better not to use names at all than to get them wrong. Wireless internet access requires guest name and room number. My name worked. My wife's didn't. We might not have noticed any of this had we not just stayed at Les Mars in Healdsburg, but the contrast was stark.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bardessono is a newly defined experience in hospitality that weds “deep green” with luxury, a subtle aesthetic, privacy and graciousness. This 62-room hotel with its 68-seat restaurant and bar, and in-suite spa butler program models hospitality after the enduring expressions of land and family that fostered and sustained the original Bardessono family farmstead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Splendia, Amex, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Jetsetter so you can book your Bardessono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bardessono Hotel Yountville
- Bardessono Yountville, Napa Valley, CA