For our 23rd wedding anniversary we enjoyed this beautiful, Zen inspired property. The grounds and property are incredibly luxurious, giving it a vibe of upscale and high-end without being pretentious. We stayed in a Spa Steam Suite and from the moment we arrived, we were pampered to the max! It's a very peaceful place that offers healthy and delicious food. Our room was beautiful large and modern with a spacious balcony area and completely quiet. We felt like we were the only people there. The public areas and artwork were fabulous. The concierge staff was outstanding and really makes the Bardessono a must stay while in Napa. From making the reservations to helping us with our itinerary once we arrived they went above and beyond. We had dinner one night at Lucy's and Redd the next. We LOVED both restaurants. I can go on and on about the Bardessono and all they have to offer but do yourself a favor and GO THERE and enjoy!!!. The only other place we have stayed that is in the same league would be Post Ranch Inn, in Big Sur. We look forward to returning and this time taking the time for some SPA treatments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bardessono is a newly defined experience in hospitality that weds “deep green” with luxury, a subtle aesthetic, privacy and graciousness. This 62-room hotel with its 68-seat restaurant and bar, and in-suite spa butler program models hospitality after the enduring expressions of land and family that fostered and sustained the original Bardessono family farmstead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, Amex, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Bardessono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bardessono Hotel Yountville
- Bardessono Yountville, Napa Valley, CA