We got into Bardessono around 11:30pm after a 6 hour flight and 1.5 hour drive. From the minute we drove up to the lobby we were in a permanent state of relaxation. They poured us a very good wine and walked us around the Zen inspired property. The rooms are a great mixture of technical innovation and minimalist/zen design. They have everything you need but look like a spa room.
We ate breakfast at Lucy's on-site almost every day and they made one of the best eggs benedict we have eaten.
We had spa treatments as well, and it is a nice touch for them to show up and turn your own room into a day at the spa.
They are located in Yountville which is a great little town in Napa. If you are a foodie, you are at home base for the best restaurants in the country. It is only 30 minutes all the way to the top of Napa so it is also a great starting point for any wine tours or site seeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bardessono is a newly defined experience in hospitality that weds “deep green” with luxury, a subtle aesthetic, privacy and graciousness. This 62-room hotel with its 68-seat restaurant and bar, and in-suite spa butler program models hospitality after the enduring expressions of land and family that fostered and sustained the original Bardessono family farmstead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Splendia, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Bardessono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bardessono Hotel Yountville
- Bardessono Yountville, Napa Valley, CA