We had an absolutely fabulous three nights at Bardessono to celebrate our anniversary and my husband's birthday. We were completely pleased with every part of our experience. Our room was beautiful and completely quiet and the public areas and artwork were fabulous. We enjoyed the rooftop pool and South Beach-style cabanas so much that we didn't even bother to try spa treatments. The location is excellent for its proximity to local (and totally fabulous) restaurants. Since we live in EST, we were awake early and took the hotel's bikes out for ten-mile rides when traffic was minimal and the air was cool. The concierge staff was very helpful in making recommendations and building a wine-tasting itinerary. While not inexpensive, we felt Bardessono was very much worth the splurge. We cannot wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bardessono is a newly defined experience in hospitality that weds “deep green” with luxury, a subtle aesthetic, privacy and graciousness. This 62-room hotel with its 68-seat restaurant and bar, and in-suite spa butler program models hospitality after the enduring expressions of land and family that fostered and sustained the original Bardessono family farmstead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Splendia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Bardessono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bardessono Hotel Yountville
- Bardessono Yountville, Napa Valley, CA