We spent 2 nights here on our vacation at Napa Valley. It was the right choice we picked Bardessono. The staff are lovely and very help full. The room is spacious as well as the baht room. Our room has a large balcony but too bad there is no view here so we did use it. Yountville area is great. We can walked around with many good restaurants.
The hotel also has bike for us to borrow which we took out for an hour. It was very nice. We did not have a chance to try Lucy, the restaurant there. But I am not it is good as I saw many people are dine there.
It was a very nice hotel and we will love to come back again. This time is a little bit too short, 2 nights surely not enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bardessono is a newly defined experience in hospitality that weds “deep green” with luxury, a subtle aesthetic, privacy and graciousness. This 62-room hotel with its 68-seat restaurant and bar, and in-suite spa butler program models hospitality after the enduring expressions of land and family that fostered and sustained the original Bardessono family farmstead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Splendia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Bardessono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bardessono Hotel Yountville
- Bardessono Yountville, Napa Valley, CA