My husband and I stayed at the beautifully appointed Bardessona for 3 nights, while celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary in the Napa valley. We couldn't possibly have chosen a more spectacular and luxurious accommodation. My husband and I wanted to have a very special experience for our anniversary and so we figured we would be treating ourselves to a nice accommodation with a nice price tag. Little did we know that we would be treating ourselves not only to the best hotel in the Yountville area but also to some of the nicest hotel staff I have ever experienced. I was expecting to be greeted by a bunch of stuffy personnel, but nothing could have been farther from the truth. We were greeted by a group of young, happy and enthusiastic people who were sincerely happy that you were visiting them. Upon checking in, we were offered a glass of local wine while we were personally escorted and introduced to the property and our room. The hotel has modern architecture made with natural materials, water features and sculptures, exuding a zen-like quality while still having a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. Our room was very comfortable with a nice foyer, sitting area and fireplace, a large screen tv, a patio with umbrella and comfortable furniture, a large bathroom with his and hers sinks and dressing area, and a large walk-in shower/steam room, double bathtub and outdoor shower. The king bed was very comfortable with soft Egyptian cotton bedding. A complimentary bottle of red wine as well as chocolates and finely roasted almonds were awaiting our arrival which we enjoyed on our private and sunny patio. Our anniversary was certainly not forgotten by staff as they prepared a bubble bath on our return from our celebratory dinner, along with a bottle of champagne, chocolates and massage oil, whilst setting the mood with small votive candles aglow on the perimeter of the bath. What a royal treat! Pure luxury. We felt a real sense of relaxation in our oasis, truly enjoying the accommodations. Just lovely. The staff however was truly amazing. They were always happy to help us and we were able to joke and have fun with them while they researched a request or question about the local area we had for them. They always had a wonderful recommendation for dinner, or insight into where to go and with their light-hearted spirit that they approached their job, it made you realize how proud they were of not only Bardessona but also of the Napa region. What a wonderful group of people. They were all just so nice. The valet and bike assistants were also very helpful and were so happy and prompt with any request for our car or use of the bikes. They even taxied us to a local restaurant so we could enjoy our meal (and wine!) without having to worry about the trip back to the hotel. A nice touch and service to utilize.But despite the fabulous accommodations, one must not forget that Bardessona is right in the centre of Yountville, and right in the centre of all the wineries on Highway 29 and Silverado Trail. Just short car and bike rides to the most prominent wineries in the Napa region. All in all, the Bardessona staff anticipated our every need and then some. It was just such a special location to celebrate a special occasion, but not only that, it is a perfect location for touring the Napa winery region. It is second to none.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bardessono is a newly defined experience in hospitality that weds “deep green” with luxury, a subtle aesthetic, privacy and graciousness. This 62-room hotel with its 68-seat restaurant and bar, and in-suite spa butler program models hospitality after the enduring expressions of land and family that fostered and sustained the original Bardessono family farmstead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Amex, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Bardessono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bardessono Hotel Yountville
- Bardessono Yountville, Napa Valley, CA