Look, Bardessona is a wonderful place...great rooms, excellent food at restaurant Lucy, peaceful environment...but the one thing that Bardessona has that puts it over the top is LOCATION!
It cannot be beat.
It's immediately off the highway...very near everything in Yountville. The restaurants that are adjacent to Bardessona include four owned and operated by restaurant legend Thomas Keller. You will be more than pleased with any of them--although you better start now if you intend on getting into French Laundry.
There's also a little coffee place nearby call the coffee caboose---it's wonderful. Try the crepes.
Also, the Yountville cut through is very near---this takes you to the Silverado Trail and a traffic-light road to a large number of excellent wineries.
4 star hotel in a 5 star location....Next time we travel to Napa....I'm staying at Bardessona!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bardessono is a newly defined experience in hospitality that weds “deep green” with luxury, a subtle aesthetic, privacy and graciousness. This 62-room hotel with its 68-seat restaurant and bar, and in-suite spa butler program models hospitality after the enduring expressions of land and family that fostered and sustained the original Bardessono family farmstead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Low Cost Holidays, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Splendia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Bardessono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bardessono Hotel Yountville
- Bardessono Yountville, Napa Valley, CA