Bardessono is a 62 unit hotel in the heart of downtown Yountville, walking distance from any Bib Gourmand or Michelin Star restaurant you can think of.
62 units? How do they even make money? Well, my friends that's why the rooms have dat price tag on them. :(
What's included in your reservation:
Bikes to ride around downtown
A three hour test drive of a hybrid Lexus
It is one of the most beautiful hotels I've had the opportunity to stay at. Bardessono is truly an architectural marvel. I highly suggest taking a walk around the grounds to appreciate the water features, art, and greenery.
The rooms are absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE how modern they look. We stayed in a king steam spa suite that we could barely bring ourselves to leave.
My question is why does Bardessono even have a spa?
Who needs a spa when you have a two person, extra deep, self drying, jet tub in your room? Did my boyfriend and I take nine baths in the course of the two nights we stayed there? MAYBE. Did we pump a cup full of shower gel each time to make bubble baths because their bubble bath soap costs $32? DEFINITELY.
The steam shower is SO relaxing. There's a door in the actual shower that leads to your patio where you have an outdoor shower. Yes, you get your own patio with high walls for extra privacy. The patio also include a lounge area separated from the shower by some plants.
Fun fact: they include hair conditioner in the room! None of that shampoo/conditioner stuff, ACTUAL hair conditioner.
In-room fireplace is awesome.
Bed is very luxurious and comfortable.
Complimentary water bottles in the fridge!
Complimentary roasted almonds bedside!
iPhone dock and media center present so you can plug in your laptop to watch movies.
I can't complain about one thing.
Even the service is exceptional. Glass of chardonnay upon check-in and a personal guided tour of the grounds? Yes, please!
Will I be back? Undoubtedly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bardessono is a newly defined experience in hospitality that weds “deep green” with luxury, a subtle aesthetic, privacy and graciousness. This 62-room hotel with its 68-seat restaurant and bar, and in-suite spa butler program models hospitality after the enduring expressions of land and family that fostered and sustained the original Bardessono family farmstead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Splendia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Bardessono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bardessono Hotel Yountville
- Bardessono Yountville, Napa Valley, CA