We stayed at the Bardessono for our anniversary in a Tufa suite (suite 104). I am very glad that we picked that suite, as with the rain, we really used the fireplace. The room was enormous, and delightful. The bathroom was the best part, with a tub for 2, big shower, separate vanities, and a large dressing area. It was the special touches that really elevated the Bardessono: the turn down service was really a mini-clean, including all new, plentiful towels; filtered cold glass water bottles left in our wine chiller; our personal welcome with red wine, then chocolates and champagne in the room; the concierges which gave us great information and made a French Laundry reservation for us; the in-room massages; the lovely bath products--plus no tiny bottles; quick wi-fi and docks/speakers for all our iPods/iphones; umbrellas and so-quick arriving courtesy cars...the list just goes on.
We will be back. We highly recommend this hotel for a lovely, romantic stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bardessono is a newly defined experience in hospitality that weds “deep green” with luxury, a subtle aesthetic, privacy and graciousness. This 62-room hotel with its 68-seat restaurant and bar, and in-suite spa butler program models hospitality after the enduring expressions of land and family that fostered and sustained the original Bardessono family farmstead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Splendia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Bardessono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bardessono Hotel Yountville
- Bardessono Yountville, Napa Valley, CA