My wife and I have spent our anniversary at the Bardessono for the last 3 years. It is the perfect getaway for a few relaxing days. The hotel staff members are so helpful and positive that they score a perfect "10". The rooms are very large and the beds are super comfortable. We especially like the large decks or patios with every room. We took out a couple of bikes from the valet staff and visited 5 or 6 wineries within 2-3 miles. We ate at Lucy and had a fantastic meal. Our meals showed great creativity and were delicious. The wait staff was first rate and friendly and the sommelier was helpful and not pretentious. Basically we can't say enough about how much we enjoy visiting Yountville and Bardessono. You will too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bardessono is a newly defined experience in hospitality that weds “deep green” with luxury, a subtle aesthetic, privacy and graciousness. This 62-room hotel with its 68-seat restaurant and bar, and in-suite spa butler program models hospitality after the enduring expressions of land and family that fostered and sustained the original Bardessono family farmstead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Bardessono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bardessono Hotel Yountville
- Bardessono Yountville, Napa Valley, CA