This hotel is in my top 5 of favorite hotels I've ever stayed at. The architecture is beautiful and the interior design tasteful: modern, serene with a cosy feel. They've paid attention to detail on every level. Great service: friendly and welcoming. The room itself was amazing. I loved the fireplace in the bedroom as well as the oversized bathroom with hot tub and shower.
The hotel is located in one of the best parts of Napa Valley. Yountville is a cute town with some of the best restaurants in the area. We rented bikes and went on a 10 mile loop, which brought us along some great wineries such as Cliff Lede and Silver Oak.
I'll definitely come back to this place for romantic weekend. Though I can see that it's also a great spot for a work off-site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bardessono is a newly defined experience in hospitality that weds “deep green” with luxury, a subtle aesthetic, privacy and graciousness. This 62-room hotel with its 68-seat restaurant and bar, and in-suite spa butler program models hospitality after the enduring expressions of land and family that fostered and sustained the original Bardessono family farmstead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Bardessono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bardessono Hotel Yountville
- Bardessono Yountville, Napa Valley, CA