I recently spent 4 days in the wine country with an old dear friend, our choice of VILLAGIO was a good one. its a lovely property in a great location. the breakfast was wonderful.,,,,huge and yummy! afternoon drinks and appetizers great as well. there are many restaurants close by offering a variety of choices, can;t beat VILLAGIO,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villagio Inn & Spa named to Travel+Leisure Magazine's 2012 "500 Best Hotels in the World", as well as T+L's 2011 Top 50 Hotels in the United States. An AAA Four Diamond Award Property, it blends the active, contemporary flavors of California's Napa Valley wine country with the warmth and charm of a countryside village in Tuscany. Villagio's 112 guest rooms, Spa Villagio and executive conference center are situated in a lush garden setting and just walking distance to the Town of Yountville's michelin star restaurants and celebrity chefs. Every guest room features oversize sunken bathtub, fireplace, robes, a complimentary bottle of wine upon check-in, flat screen television and in-room coffee and tea. A daily champagne breakfast buffet and afternoon tea service is included with every stay. Villagio Inn & Spa has recently been recognized as a winner of TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Villagio Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villagio Hotel Yountville
- Villagio Inn And Spa Yountville, Napa Valley, CA