We stayed one night in Yountville to be based here for a private wine country tour. This hotel is so beautiful, you feel like you are in Italy. The grounds are impeccably maintained and manicured. The service is 5 star and the breakfast is perfect. We wished we would have had more time here. Yountville is a perfect location for any exploring this area of wine country. The restaurants that are available in this area are outstanding. Highly recommend for a special retreat. They will also ship your wine if you have an assortment that you buy in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villagio Inn & Spa named to Travel+Leisure Magazine's 2012 "500 Best Hotels in the World", as well as T+L's 2011 Top 50 Hotels in the United States. An AAA Four Diamond Award Property, it blends the active, contemporary flavors of California's Napa Valley wine country with the warmth and charm of a countryside village in Tuscany. Villagio's 112 guest rooms, Spa Villagio and executive conference center are situated in a lush garden setting and just walking distance to the Town of Yountville's michelin star restaurants and celebrity chefs. Every guest room features oversize sunken bathtub, fireplace, robes, a complimentary bottle of wine upon check-in, flat screen television and in-room coffee and tea. A daily champagne breakfast buffet and afternoon tea service is included with every stay. Villagio Inn & Spa has recently been recognized as a winner of TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Travelocity so you can book your Villagio Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villagio Hotel Yountville
- Villagio Inn And Spa Yountville, Napa Valley, CA