The Hotel in a Toscanian style is located right at the entrance of Yountville on the main road. All rooms are on floor level distributed around the hotel reception building. Our room was very spacious with lots of closet space, a very comfortable kingsize bed in front of a chimney (we had a 3 hours-burning log and a bottle of Chardonnay in the room), The room was well maintaned and clean, a bit dark, though.
The use of the hot tub in the Spa was complimentary, the prices for treatments/massages seemed very overpriced, a 3 1/2 hours couple massage with treatment for 1, 250 Dollars?! The breakfast buffet is served in the reception area of the hotel, there is definitely not enough space to acommodate all guests who come for breakfast, they need the doble amount of tables and chairs, it was very crowded, what is a shame because the breakfast buffet itself was of a very good quality, a big variety of fresh fruits, nicely cut and presented, the pastry was fresh and delicious,healthy choices food etc., there is also a station outside (bit chilly in December, when you have to wait in line for your order) where they prepare omlettes etc. on request. The coffee station a bit dissapointing for European coffee tastes, the coffee was very weak. Check in and check out was very quick.
The location of the hotel is perfect to start a wine tasting tour, The Champagne Chandon is right behind the hotel for example, other wineries are along the main road going up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villagio Inn & Spa named to Travel+Leisure Magazine's 2012 "500 Best Hotels in the World", as well as T+L's 2011 Top 50 Hotels in the United States. An AAA Four Diamond Award Property, it blends the active, contemporary flavors of California's Napa Valley wine country with the warmth and charm of a countryside village in Tuscany. Villagio's 112 guest rooms, Spa Villagio and executive conference center are situated in a lush garden setting and just walking distance to the Town of Yountville's michelin star restaurants and celebrity chefs. Every guest room features oversize sunken bathtub, fireplace, robes, a complimentary bottle of wine upon check-in, flat screen television and in-room coffee and tea. A daily champagne breakfast buffet and afternoon tea service is included with every stay. Villagio Inn & Spa has recently been recognized as a winner of TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Villagio Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villagio Hotel Yountville
- Villagio Inn And Spa Yountville, Napa Valley, CA