This was my third stay. Amazing breakfast. Great spa. Great landscaping. Rooms are large but a bit dark and lack character (3 white plates on the wall) they could do better for the price. Get an upstairs room away from freeway. The soundproofing between floors is very bad. Great service. Can walk everywhere from here, restaurants, etc So overall an enjoyable indulgence and I'll be back on occasion.
- Also Known As:
- Villagio Hotel Yountville
- Villagio Inn
- Villagio Hotel
- Villagio Inn And Spa Yountville, Napa Valley, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villagio Inn & Spa named to Travel+Leisure Magazine's 2012 "500 Best Hotels in the World", as well as T+L's 2011 Top 50 Hotels in the United States. An AAA Four Diamond Award Property, it blends the active, contemporary flavors of California's Napa Valley wine country with the warmth and charm of a countryside village in Tuscany. Villagio's 112 guest rooms, Spa Villagio and executive conference center are situated in a lush garden setting and just walking distance to the Town of Yountville's michelin star restaurants and celebrity chefs. Every guest room features oversize sunken bathtub, fireplace, robes, a complimentary bottle of wine upon check-in, flat screen television and in-room coffee and tea. A daily champagne breakfast buffet and afternoon tea service is included with every stay. Villagio Inn & Spa has recently been recognized as a winner of TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jetsetter, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Villagio Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.