“As I Expeted” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bottega Napa Valley is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 22 Restaurants in Yountville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Entertaining clients, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Chef Michael Chiarello has returned to his culinary roots by creating seasonal farm-to-table Italian cuisine reflecting the bold flavors of Chiarello’s heritage in his signature style 1st made famous at Tra Vigne in the 90’s. An award winning chef/vintner & Food Network host, Chiarello celebrates his Italian roots and the Napa Valley with a menu echoing his long practice of using the finest locally/sustainably produced food. Located in Yountville, in the heart of the Napa Valley, Bottega’s extensive wine list represents hard-to-find favorites of the Valley and interesting Italian selections. Chiarello restored the integrity of an old 1800’s estate by uncovering beautiful hard wood floors, timber beams, old brick walls and windows. The inviting dining room is accented with reclaimed antiques, warm fabrics and eclectic light fixtures lending to the restaurant’s old world comfort.
Las Vegas
“As I Expeted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

First, it was very busy and was seated in a busy pathway. I asked if we could enjoy this experience (we had looked forward to in a long time) at a quieter table. They moved us and OMG, everything that came after that was as I expected, delicious! I was so taken by the food (I'm a foodie and wanted to go home and make what my husband and I ordered) so I walked across to the store that sold his cookbooks and purchased "Bottega". Now to test my skills!

Iowa
“Best meal in Napa Valley!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had our best meal at Bottega over the week stay in the area. Can't say enough about the unique food and how great the items were. The short rib was our favorite, along with the pork chop and the appetizers. Great service, and well recommended! Will make plans to come back!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Coppell, Texas
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Celebrating our one year anniversary and my husband even made special reservations ...which were confirmed a few days prior! We have dinner and the two tables to our right are also celebrating ... They had special notes and fancy desserts acknowledging! They forgot about us!
The place was really loud and noisy! Definitely not romantic!

Now for the saddest part... I've been a Chef Michael fan for YEARS and was truly over the moon by this surprise from my husband (we flew a 1,500 miles), but the food wasn't what we expected and the experience wasn't great!

Visited November 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Best thing I have ever eaten...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

The most amazing thing I have ever eaten was here. Potato Dough Raviolo. If you know what's good for you, order this! We were in Napa for our honeymoon, and although my husband does not appreciate food, I found this dish amazing. The Caprese was also the most amazing I have ever had, and I have had my fair share!

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Awesome as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Been here 4 times over the years. Dinner with friends here a week ago. Awesome food and service as always. Food is reasonably priced for what you get.
Pasta, seafood, dessert were all very tasty and seasoned well. Cooked correctly. Never eaten a bad dish off the menu. Can't wait to return.