The Napa Valley Lodge is located off CA-29 which is a very busy roadway. If you have a vineyard view and your patio door is open, you'll hear the traffic. The heated pool is nice...water's warm enough to use in cool weather. Routine maintenace appeared lax; the lighted make-up mirror's batteries were dead along with the clock's light batteries. The sink drain was slow and wasn't remedied after we reported it. The in-room safe is oversized and can hold a laptop. We had to ask for more hangers as there were only about ten when we arrived. Only suites have tubs and the water is hard. The flat screen TV was about 32"....DVD players are not available. The cable reception is in true HD, not stretched to fit the screen and they have 61 channels that include two movie channels, HBO and Showtime. The rooms have Keurig coffee makers and the teas and coffees for it are complimentary. Wi-fi is fast and unsecured. Breakfast includes several hot and cold beverages, dry cereals (skim milk available), biscuits w/gravy (looked like hot oatmeal), assorted fruits, assorted cheesees, assorted pastries, hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs and sausage and waffles that you make yourself. While the breakfast options are varied, they never changed and became a little monotonous after about 5 days. The gym has only three pieces of excercise equipment; treadmill, reclining bike and all motion elliptical and there are weights available. There are TV's built into the equipment with complimentary headphones. The Lodge is about a 10 minute walk to downtown Yountville and the staff was very helpful, fast and will do just about anything to make your stay a good one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Napa Valley, in the charming town of Yountville, the Napa Valley Lodge is just steps away from world-renowned restaurants, specialty shops, and award winning wine tasting rooms. The Lodge is set in a vineyard in a quiet setting away from the hustle and bustle of Yountville, but within easy strolling distance. Our property is designed in the Tuscan villa style and adorned with lush landscaping and thoughtful details at every turn, from trickling fountains to our popular outdoor fire pit and serene pool area. The Lodge welcomes you with a friendly and experienced staff that is committed to making your stay as special as possible.The Napa Valley Lodge's 55 guestrooms are spacious, private, and graciously furnished. Our guestrooms feature private verandahs, many with courtyard, garden, or vineyard views, vaulted ceilings, and fireplaces. A Champagne continental breakfast buffet is served complimentary every morning from 8:00am-10:00am.All rooms are non-smoking, have deluxe honor bars, complimentary wireless internet (WiFi) access, flat screen TVs, iPod docking stations, On-Command video, desks, and fresh brewed coffee. All guest bathrooms have been completely renovated with walk-in glass showers, granite vanity counters, and limestone floors. For your convenience, our guestrooms include irons, ironing boards, two plush micro fiber robes, hair dryers and a variety of complimentary personal amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Napa Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Hotel Yountville
- Napa Valley Yountville
- Napa Valley Lodge Yountville, CA