Napa Valley Lodge was highly recommended to us by a Napa resident and relative that we hadn’t seen for 47 years and we were not disappointed by his suggestion.
Our too short a stay at the Napa Valley Lodge was the highlight of a five and a half week first trip to North America covering the east coast of the US and Canada, and California.
From the very friendly and professional welcome on check-in, our room and the excellent champagne breakfast was first class. Our King Room, with a very pleasant view of the vineyard, was spacious, well equipped, tastefully furnished and immaculately presented.
The Napa Valley Lodge is ideally positioned in the centre of the Napa Valley in the picturesque small town of Yountville close to fine restaurants and fabulous wineries.
We hope to return in the future for a stay longer than three nights and we would not hesitate in recommending the hotel to other Australians intending to visit the Napa Valley.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Hotel Yountville
- Napa Valley Hotel
- Napa Valley Yountville
- Napa Valley Lodge Yountville, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Napa Valley, in the charming town of Yountville, the Napa Valley Lodge is just steps away from world-renowned restaurants, specialty shops, and award winning wine tasting rooms. The Lodge is set in a vineyard in a quiet setting away from the hustle and bustle of Yountville, but within easy strolling distance. Our property is designed in the Tuscan villa style and adorned with lush landscaping and thoughtful details at every turn, from trickling fountains to our popular outdoor fire pit and serene pool area. The Lodge welcomes you with a friendly and experienced staff that is committed to making your stay as special as possible.The Napa Valley Lodge's 55 guestrooms are spacious, private, and graciously furnished. Our guestrooms feature private verandahs, many with courtyard, garden, or vineyard views, vaulted ceilings, and fireplaces. A Champagne continental breakfast buffet is served complimentary every morning from 8:00am-10:00am.All rooms are non-smoking, have deluxe honor bars, complimentary wireless internet (WiFi) access, flat screen TVs, iPod docking stations, On-Command video, desks, and fresh brewed coffee. All guest bathrooms have been completely renovated with walk-in glass showers, granite vanity counters, and limestone floors. For your convenience, our guestrooms include irons, ironing boards, two plush micro fiber robes, hair dryers and a variety of complimentary personal amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Amex, TravelClick, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Napa Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.