I originally had booked us at the Vilagio Resort and Spa up the street. I cancelled my reservation there after reading about this hotel. I was attracted to the size and location and I am thrilled we changed to this resort. They call them self a "lodge", but I would definitely consider this a resort. It's very quaint and personal. We stayed in the room #8 "Cabernet Suite"! Beautiful room with huge bathroom, garden tub ( be careful it's so big you can get lost in it), nice sitting area, fabulously large comfy king size bed and huge bonus fireplace which we used every night. The staff have all been so friendly and accommodating! Our view was of the pool and bocce court and was very nice. We have spent 6 nights here and could not of enjoyed our stay as much if we had stayed at the Villagio! I know this because we stopped by and checked it out around 6:30, though they were having a complimentary wine tasting which is a nice perk, it was very crowded, loud and not at all the relaxing atmosphere you will find at Napa Valley Lodge. Easy walking distant to several amazing places to eat (Circco was our favorite) . Only thing I would change would be 2nd floor and vineyard view. Our friends were here for 3 nights with us and had a standard vineyard room. Very nice room and amazing private view. If the guests above you are early risers or night owls its a bit noisy, but not terrible. Breakfast delivered each morning was wonderful ( love the granola)! Kudos to the owner and staff of this beautiful place! We can not wait to return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Napa Valley, in the charming town of Yountville, the Napa Valley Lodge is just steps away from world-renowned restaurants, specialty shops, and award winning wine tasting rooms. The Lodge is set in a vineyard in a quiet setting away from the hustle and bustle of Yountville, but within easy strolling distance. Our property is designed in the Tuscan villa style and adorned with lush landscaping and thoughtful details at every turn, from trickling fountains to our popular outdoor fire pit and serene pool area. The Lodge welcomes you with a friendly and experienced staff that is committed to making your stay as special as possible.The Napa Valley Lodge's 55 guestrooms are spacious, private, and graciously furnished. Our guestrooms feature private verandahs, many with courtyard, garden, or vineyard views, vaulted ceilings, and fireplaces. A Champagne continental breakfast buffet is served complimentary every morning from 8:00am-10:00am.All rooms are non-smoking, have deluxe honor bars, complimentary wireless internet (WiFi) access, flat screen TVs, iPod docking stations, On-Command video, desks, and fresh brewed coffee. All guest bathrooms have been completely renovated with walk-in glass showers, granite vanity counters, and limestone floors. For your convenience, our guestrooms include irons, ironing boards, two plush micro fiber robes, hair dryers and a variety of complimentary personal amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Amex, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Napa Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Hotel Yountville
- Napa Valley Yountville
- Napa Valley Lodge Yountville, CA