After a long, stressful drive pulling an overloaded trailer with an overloaded van, I & my wife "found" the wonderful Napa Valley Lodge early one evening recently and were blown away by the friendly, helpful staff and the spotless, comfy accommodations. We had paid the bit extra for a fireplace and were rewarded with a romantic fire in our room overlooking the wonderful courtyard next to a vineyard. Needless to say, we dined in our room. There are plenty of great dining establishments within an easy walk in sleepy Yountville where we found our delicious spread. We enjoyed a nice bottle of Napa Cab that was in the reasonably priced, well stocked Honor Bar!
In the morning we enjoyed a wonderful, complimentary European Style breakfast and we were on our way, well rested, well feed and ready for the rest of the drive to Seattle!
I can't wait to come back to Napa where I guarantee I will be staying at "The Lodge"!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Napa Valley, in the charming town of Yountville, the Napa Valley Lodge is just steps away from world-renowned restaurants, specialty shops, and award winning wine tasting rooms. The Lodge is set in a vineyard in a quiet setting away from the hustle and bustle of Yountville, but within easy strolling distance. Our property is designed in the Tuscan villa style and adorned with lush landscaping and thoughtful details at every turn, from trickling fountains to our popular outdoor fire pit and serene pool area. The Lodge welcomes you with a friendly and experienced staff that is committed to making your stay as special as possible.The Napa Valley Lodge's 55 guestrooms are spacious, private, and graciously furnished. Our guestrooms feature private verandahs, many with courtyard, garden, or vineyard views, vaulted ceilings, and fireplaces. A Champagne continental breakfast buffet is served complimentary every morning from 8:00am-10:00am.All rooms are non-smoking, have deluxe honor bars, complimentary wireless internet (WiFi) access, flat screen TVs, iPod docking stations, On-Command video, desks, and fresh brewed coffee. All guest bathrooms have been completely renovated with walk-in glass showers, granite vanity counters, and limestone floors. For your convenience, our guestrooms include irons, ironing boards, two plush micro fiber robes, hair dryers and a variety of complimentary personal amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Napa Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Hotel Yountville
- Napa Valley Yountville
- Napa Valley Lodge Yountville, CA