My husband and I stayed at the Napa Valley Lodge over the Thanksgiving holiday for five nights This is our second visit and we will be back. We stayed up on the second floor overlooking the vineyard, which was in its beautiful fall colours. The room was spacious and had a fireplace, which we enjoyed every night. A change since our last visit was the turn down service which was a nice addition. We loved getting the cookies and little note every night. The hotel is in an ideal location as all of the fantastic restaurants in Yountville are in walking distance. If you visit the hotel, you must go for a swim in the wonderfully warm pool. We swam every day - what a treat. Lastly, the breakfasts were perfect - loved the make your own waffles! One small complaint. Our products were not being replaced daily and, on two occasions, I had to ask for more conditioner and soap. Otherwise, everything was absolutely perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Napa Valley, in the charming town of Yountville, the Napa Valley Lodge is just steps away from world-renowned restaurants, specialty shops, and award winning wine tasting rooms. The Lodge is set in a vineyard in a quiet setting away from the hustle and bustle of Yountville, but within easy strolling distance. Our property is designed in the Tuscan villa style and adorned with lush landscaping and thoughtful details at every turn, from trickling fountains to our popular outdoor fire pit and serene pool area. The Lodge welcomes you with a friendly and experienced staff that is committed to making your stay as special as possible.The Napa Valley Lodge's 55 guestrooms are spacious, private, and graciously furnished. Our guestrooms feature private verandahs, many with courtyard, garden, or vineyard views, vaulted ceilings, and fireplaces. A Champagne continental breakfast buffet is served complimentary every morning from 8:00am-10:00am.All rooms are non-smoking, have deluxe honor bars, complimentary wireless internet (WiFi) access, flat screen TVs, iPod docking stations, On-Command video, desks, and fresh brewed coffee. All guest bathrooms have been completely renovated with walk-in glass showers, granite vanity counters, and limestone floors. For your convenience, our guestrooms include irons, ironing boards, two plush micro fiber robes, hair dryers and a variety of complimentary personal amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Napa Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Hotel Yountville
- Napa Valley Yountville
- Napa Valley Lodge Yountville, CA