We stayed in this lovely hotel for 4 nights during the Thanksgiving holiday. Most of the hotels were already booked (our usual Vintage Inn or Villagio) so we were kind of in a position of having little choice. Well, we were quite pleased with the price and the value. The rooms are very large and all have either patios or balconies. Our room, #43, looked over the pool through very lush foliage and onto beautiful tile roofs and into the grapevines.
I was a bit disappointed in the room amenities meaning there was only one large chair and one desk chair when there was plenty of room for a small couch or two comfy chairs. There is a nice fireplace which would have be cozy to sit in front of but we had to make use of a mix match set. And the bed, while comfortable, did not have a good comforter but only a very thin one so we had to use the blankets from the closet. No in room fridge, but only a mini bar.
Our plumbing was "singing and groaning" upon arrival but the staff was very quick to send help. We were mellow so it wasn't a big deal but did prove that the staff cares and are very accommodating.
Breakfast is included and it was a good buffet with waffles and eggs and the usual fruit and cereal. And Starbucks coffee was a plus.
The hotel is very convenient to everything Yountville. Across the street is Ciccio restaurant which became our home away from home. Our son and daughter-in-law own Kollar Chocolates in the V Market so we were close by for constant visits.
All in all, we will be staying here in the future since we visit the area about 3 times a year. Good value, comfy and cozy. Next time I want to do a spa treatment and maybe swim in the beautiful heated pool. There is just never enough time!
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Hotel Yountville
- Napa Valley Hotel
- Napa Valley Yountville
- Napa Valley Lodge Yountville, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Napa Valley, in the charming town of Yountville, the Napa Valley Lodge is just steps away from world-renowned restaurants, specialty shops, and award winning wine tasting rooms. The Lodge is set in a vineyard in a quiet setting away from the hustle and bustle of Yountville, but within easy strolling distance. Our property is designed in the Tuscan villa style and adorned with lush landscaping and thoughtful details at every turn, from trickling fountains to our popular outdoor fire pit and serene pool area. The Lodge welcomes you with a friendly and experienced staff that is committed to making your stay as special as possible.The Napa Valley Lodge's 55 guestrooms are spacious, private, and graciously furnished. Our guestrooms feature private verandahs, many with courtyard, garden, or vineyard views, vaulted ceilings, and fireplaces. A Champagne continental breakfast buffet is served complimentary every morning from 8:00am-10:00am.All rooms are non-smoking, have deluxe honor bars, complimentary wireless internet (WiFi) access, flat screen TVs, iPod docking stations, On-Command video, desks, and fresh brewed coffee. All guest bathrooms have been completely renovated with walk-in glass showers, granite vanity counters, and limestone floors. For your convenience, our guestrooms include irons, ironing boards, two plush micro fiber robes, hair dryers and a variety of complimentary personal amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Agoda, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Napa Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.