Napa Valley Lodge went above and beyond to ensure that our 1 year wedding Anniversary was nothing less than spectacular! From the minute we walked in it was special, they wished us a Happy Anniversary and informed us that they had upgraded us to their best room, the Bella Vista suite. We were then handed a sheet full of a variety of breakfast items and were told that we could choose whatever we wanted every morning to be brought up to our room... Wow. Well, it doesn't stop there, when we entered our phenomenal suite there was a complimentary bottle of wine along side a note wishing us a pleasant Anniversary stay from the staff at Napa Valley Lodge. Our room. OMG, it was huge, the balcony overlooked the vineyard, our bathroom had a soaking tub and 3 shower head shower, fireplace in front of the massive king size bed and a whole separate suite area complete with a second TV, love seat and table with chairs overlooking the vineyard views. The staff was super accommodating and friendly and our room was cleaned daily. The location is perfect, walking/driving distance to the best restaurants including BOTTEGA RESTAURANT and BOUCHON BAKERY. If you can afford the Bella Vista Suite, go for it... so worth it :) Thanks Napa Valley Lodge!
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Hotel Yountville
- Napa Valley Hotel
- Napa Valley Yountville
- Napa Valley Lodge Yountville, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Napa Valley, in the charming town of Yountville, the Napa Valley Lodge is just steps away from world-renowned restaurants, specialty shops, and award winning wine tasting rooms. The Lodge is set in a vineyard in a quiet setting away from the hustle and bustle of Yountville, but within easy strolling distance. Our property is designed in the Tuscan villa style and adorned with lush landscaping and thoughtful details at every turn, from trickling fountains to our popular outdoor fire pit and serene pool area. The Lodge welcomes you with a friendly and experienced staff that is committed to making your stay as special as possible.The Napa Valley Lodge's 55 guestrooms are spacious, private, and graciously furnished. Our guestrooms feature private verandahs, many with courtyard, garden, or vineyard views, vaulted ceilings, and fireplaces. A Champagne continental breakfast buffet is served complimentary every morning from 8:00am-10:00am.All rooms are non-smoking, have deluxe honor bars, complimentary wireless internet (WiFi) access, flat screen TVs, iPod docking stations, On-Command video, desks, and fresh brewed coffee. All guest bathrooms have been completely renovated with walk-in glass showers, granite vanity counters, and limestone floors. For your convenience, our guestrooms include irons, ironing boards, two plush micro fiber robes, hair dryers and a variety of complimentary personal amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Agoda, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Napa Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.