Our trip to Yountville was our first in nearly 15 years to the Napa Valley. Things have changed and it is a much busier place than I remember. The Napa Valley Lodge was a logical choice for us wanting the intimacy of a smaller lodge with superior amenities close to Highway 29 (for winery exploration!).
We stayed in a King Junior suite. The room was large, luxurious and clean. My wife and I were able to move around without stepping over each other. The bed was extremely comfortable. I enjoyed the secluded balcony as I sipped piping hot coffee in the morning and enjoyed wine during the evening. The bathroom has an incredibly large bathtub and oversize shower. All amenities were top shelf and we enjoyed the fireplace each night (with Hotel provided dura flame style log). The NVL offers turn down service at night and complimentary bottles water on each night stand, so you remain hydrated after enjoying your favorite reds each day.
If you are in the area, Dean and Deluca’s is a great place to pick up a sandwich before wine tasting, and the Press restaurant served the best pepper crusted ribeye I have ever tasted.
This trip we spent alot of time on Spring Mountain. We loved the view, ambience of Sherwin. Spring Mountain Vineyards was truly enjoyable. Our favorite host on the mountain was Cobin at Terra Valentine. He is an impressive young family man that is a teacher of wine tasting and knows his subject well. The wine of course speaks for itself, and the views from the balcony of the winery are stunning. We enjoyed our packed lunch in the courtyard of this magnificent winery.
All in all a great trip that saw us stay in Fisherman’s wharf in San Francisco, as well as the East Brother’s light station in San Francisco Bay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Napa Valley, in the charming town of Yountville, the Napa Valley Lodge is just steps away from world-renowned restaurants, specialty shops, and award winning wine tasting rooms. The Lodge is set in a vineyard in a quiet setting away from the hustle and bustle of Yountville, but within easy strolling distance. Our property is designed in the Tuscan villa style and adorned with lush landscaping and thoughtful details at every turn, from trickling fountains to our popular outdoor fire pit and serene pool area. The Lodge welcomes you with a friendly and experienced staff that is committed to making your stay as special as possible.The Napa Valley Lodge's 55 guestrooms are spacious, private, and graciously furnished. Our guestrooms feature private verandahs, many with courtyard, garden, or vineyard views, vaulted ceilings, and fireplaces. A Champagne continental breakfast buffet is served complimentary every morning from 8:00am-10:00am.All rooms are non-smoking, have deluxe honor bars, complimentary wireless internet (WiFi) access, flat screen TVs, iPod docking stations, On-Command video, desks, and fresh brewed coffee. All guest bathrooms have been completely renovated with walk-in glass showers, granite vanity counters, and limestone floors. For your convenience, our guestrooms include irons, ironing boards, two plush micro fiber robes, hair dryers and a variety of complimentary personal amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Napa Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Hotel Yountville
- Napa Valley Yountville
- Napa Valley Lodge Yountville, CA