We just got back from an overnite stay and I wished it could have been two or three nites. We stayed in #9, a king with fireplace and spa tub. Walking through the door of our room we as if we had been transported to a country inn in France, the room was nicely decorated, spacious, and had every amenity we could ask for. The afternoon wine and cheese reception was nice way to end the afternoon and relax before dinner a Bouchon, just behind the BB. The morning's breakfast was also quite simple with a country flair, we couldn't ask for more. This place felt like home rather then staying at someone else place or at a hotel. Highly recommended for a romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Napa Valley's Maison Fleurie, the "flowering house," is situated on half an acre of beautifully landscaped gardens -- welcoming visitors to a Napa Valley inn reminiscent of southern France. Finely crafted furniture, rich fabrics, and a huge stone fireplace lend their ambiance to this historic main building, where a bountiful breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres are served Four Sisters Inn blends modern luxuries and services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Maison Fleurie - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Fleurie - a Four Sisters Hotel Yountville
- Maison Fleurie - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Maison Fleurie Yountville
- Maison Fleurie - A Four Sisters Inn Yountville, Napa Valley, CA