The location can't be beat... right around the corner from Bouchon, Coffee Caboose, other walkable restaurants and bars. If your priority is best location for your dollar, Maison Fleurie can't be beat. The room was clean, comfortable, spacious. Breakfast was fine - good if you just want some coffee and fruit. But I would recommend consuming your calories elsewhere. Much better eggs and pastries to be had at breakfast spots in town. Front desk service and accessibility was pretty standard - nothing above and beyond. To summarize: a very affordable option in Yountville, acceptable service and hospitality, clean rooms. Probably the best option if you're not looking to spend over $250/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Napa Valley's Maison Fleurie, the "flowering house," is situated on half an acre of beautifully landscaped gardens -- welcoming visitors to a Napa Valley inn reminiscent of southern France. Finely crafted furniture, rich fabrics, and a huge stone fireplace lend their ambiance to this historic main building, where a bountiful breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres are served Four Sisters Inn blends modern luxuries and services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Maison Fleurie - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Fleurie - a Four Sisters Hotel Yountville
- Maison Fleurie - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Maison Fleurie Yountville
- Maison Fleurie - A Four Sisters Inn Yountville, Napa Valley, CA