Very good location in the center of Yountville behind the Bouchon restaurant. The rooms in the main building are in charming French countryside style, nicely kept, but a little dated (in particular the bathrooms). The A/C for our room had the control downstairs - we did not know this and were surprised when we could not find the A/C control in the room.
The rooms in the Bakery building are larger, more modern, and with A/C control in the room, but less charm (and more expensive).
Good breakfast and nice selection of cheese served in the afternoon with ok wine. Pool and hot tub. Not cheap, however, a good deal given the high prices in Yountville and Napa. We will come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Napa Valley's Maison Fleurie, the "flowering house," is situated on half an acre of beautifully landscaped gardens -- welcoming visitors to a Napa Valley inn reminiscent of southern France. Finely crafted furniture, rich fabrics, and a huge stone fireplace lend their ambiance to this historic main building, where a bountiful breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres are served Four Sisters Inn blends modern luxuries and services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Maison Fleurie - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Fleurie - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Maison Fleurie - a Four Sisters Hotel Yountville
- Maison Fleurie Yountville
- Maison Fleurie - A Four Sisters Inn Yountville, Napa Valley, CA