We stumbled upon this darling French country inn quite by accident. Talk about a lucky stumble! It was later in the day and without reservations anywhere, we were getting quite weary. I wouldn't advise not having reservations anywhere but we had some unusual circumstances at this time. Karin was in the office and what a sweet lady she is. She went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. Being an artist and a designer, I look at things a bit different than most. It is designed and decorated to a T, so much that you might think you are most definitely in a French countryside. Clean, quiet and so comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful. I so much want to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Napa Valley's Maison Fleurie, the "flowering house," is situated on half an acre of beautifully landscaped gardens -- welcoming visitors to a Napa Valley inn reminiscent of southern France. Finely crafted furniture, rich fabrics, and a huge stone fireplace lend their ambiance to this historic main building, where a bountiful breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres are served Four Sisters Inn blends modern luxuries and services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo and Odigeo so you can book your Maison Fleurie - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Fleurie - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Maison Fleurie - a Four Sisters Hotel Yountville
- Maison Fleurie Yountville
- Maison Fleurie - A Four Sisters Inn Yountville, Napa Valley, CA