You added Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   22711 Oakcrest Circle, Yorba Linda, CA 92887   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Yorba Linda
“Decent. ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2015

A friend and I decided to go on a last minute weekend getaway to Disneyland this past Valentine's Day. Due to the fact that it was last minute and a holiday weekend, we were having a hard time finding a decent hotel near the Disney parks that weren't sold out. The ones that weren't sold out were way out of our budget for our short, last minute getaway. My coworker who is from Orange County, recommended staying at the Yorba Linda location in an effort to save some $$. I booked it and here is what I got from our stay: Location-The freeway drive to Disney isn't too bad. Maybe 15 mins (On the weekend). Room-Clean, full fridge, sink, microwave and a small stovetop. We only used the fridge. My only dislike was that the shower didn't get very hot. I mean, it was doable but I prefer a hotter shower. Overall, if you are on a budget, don't mind the 15 min drive and you don't expect a lot from your room (we didn't because we were at the parks from open to close) but want a decent, clean place to crash, you'll be fine staying here.

Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your fully equipped kitchen and the cleanliness of our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2015

I just arrived, (1/28/2015, 10pm)and no one was at the front desk. The room was not very clean upon arrival. There was a white substance all over the door handle and door (inside). I shutter to even think about what is was, thank God for disinfectant wipes. The room thus far is functional. I am pretty sure I will not stay here on my next visit. Sorry for the negative feedback.

Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this review, January 30, 2015
Jay - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations as well as no one being at the front desk upon arrival. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have spoken with our staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Our staff is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at lyl @extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2015 via mobile

This is my most favorite hotel to stay!
The manager has her and the staff with great customer service skills! Making you feel comfortable and making your stay comfortable! Everything from cleanliness, to being attentive to needs for rooms are happily fulfilled!
I would recommend this hotel I stay here about twice a month and have been very pleased!

• Stayed January 2015
Kadence - Our staff appreciates your generous remarks about the outstanding customer service you received. We are happy to know that this location is your favorite hotel to stay at, in large part due to our incredible staff. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Orange County, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2015

This property delivers outstanding guest service and Connie the manager is fantastic. I have previously worked in the hospitality industry for about 10 years, which includes front desk employment at a major resort hotel involving a mouse in Anaheim, and can honestly say the quality of guest service here is phenomenal. The staff made me feel welcome and I looked forward to interacting with them everyday.

My husband and I stayed here already for about 30 days and will be staying here for another 30 days or more (60 days at least!) Connie and the front desk staff are always welcoming, friendly, and always exceeded my guest requests when I asked for additional amenities (soap,coffee, packets, tissues,towels, cups) which I asked them for about everyday! Even if they were out they still notified me when they could get it to me, which was always prompt and a short wait time. Having a stove in the kitchen as well as the regular size refrigerator helped me out alot. After traveling a lot and using only a mini refrigerator and microwave I was excited to be able have a real kitchen. The front desk will have dishes, toasters, dish drying racks, coffee makers, cups and everything else for you. Which is nice because if you don't need those items they aren't sitting on your counter cluttering up the space. Just ask the front desk and they will kindly help you out.

I really noticed was how fresh and clean the lobby and halls smelled. I had a non smoking upper floor room and it smelled so fresh and smoke free. I am allergic to smoke so this was a plus for me not smelling any smoke at all. After doing my own over the top housekeeping inspection of the room, I was impressed! SUPER CLEAN! One time during our stay, on a day when I wasn't supposed to have my room cleaned, they squeezed me in anyway and went above and beyond my expectations. I love the housekeeping staff because they are always smiling, courteous and double check with me about my needs in regards to what needs extra attention on my cleaning day.

I love the quick breakfast in the morning too. I always get a fresh cup of coffee and get free fresh apples or oranges. I like the healthy oatmeal packets and fruit options instead of the usual sugar loaded pastries at other inns. It's perfect because you literally grab and go- everything can be stuffed in your travel bag, purse, or briefcase on your way out the door. Even though I had a kitchen in my room, I sometimes didn't have time to cook my breakfast. Knowing i could still have a healthy option downstairs appealed to me. I liked their muffins and they have granola bars as well. Truthfully I went down there a lot for breakfast so I could say hi to Connie at the front desk! She is a delight and brings a welcoming presence to lobby in the morning. If she isn't there, you will find another delightful smiling face behind the counter because everyone I encountered at the front desk is nice.

All my guest questions and or complaints about noises or anything were handled, resolved promptly and efficiently. Rarely did I have a concern, but when I did the front desk staff took care of it.

Another thing to mention is they have FREE WIFI HOORAY!!

I liked the fact that the location where this property is located is fairly quiet (people wise.) This property was so quiet that while staying here during New Years Eve you could hear a pin drop. No parties or loud incidents in the parking lot. It was super quiet. I also love the fact that this property is within the Savi Ranch shopping center and around the corner to a Sprouts market. I can walk to all the stores and restaurants safely. Very convenient!

I will say that after staying at another Extended Stay America down the street and experiencing a not so great experience there, I was hesitant to book a room at another ESA location. Let me tell you, this property helped change our minds! We love this place and look forward to staying here.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front are probably quieter. The rooms facing the back parking lot are closer to the fre...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this review, January 29, 2015
Laura - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such amazing things about our entire staff and the hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that we have exceeded your expectations and are making sure your stay is your home away from home. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review and look forward to your continued stay with us.
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2015

Rooms were very clean and quiet. The service behind the counter were very helpful. The grab and go breakfast worked for us because we wanted to do the early bird special at Disneyland Resort Park and did not have time for a full sit down breakfast. Plenty of parking. We parked at the back and took the stairs up to the third floor rather than to walk to the front for the elevator. The stairs were terrific. The rooms did not have enough shampoo and towels, but if you ask the desk, you will receive.

Room Tip: 4th floor for smokers 1-3rd floor for non-smokers
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this review, January 16, 2015
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am proud of our team for providing you with such helpful service. The staff and I are proud to have provided you with a clean, quiet room. We are also glad to read that our grab-and-go breakfast met your needs. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2014

I travel a lot for work & often I stay at an Extended Stay. I can always trust the rooms to be nice & the price to be reasonable. However the extended stay of my choice is Yorba Linda. The staff at this one is amazing. They are by far the friendliest & most helpful I've ever encountered. Whether your staying one night or one month, day after day they are the nicest group of people. The manager Connie is the best & there is no problem too big or too small that she won't handle personally. They make everyday as pleasant as can be and I'm so thankful for them.

• Stayed November 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this review, December 18, 2014
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such meaningful things about the hotel and the entire staff. We truly appreciate your comments regarding the friendless of the staff as well as the cleanliness of your room. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2014

The staff at this Extended Stay is excellent. The location is great. You have many big box retailers, places to eat along with movie theaters very close by. The location is quiet and safe and provides for easy access to the freeway. Parking is always available and the hotel is clean along with friendly guests. Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this review, December 12, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the staff and the location of the hotel. The staff and I are glad to have provided you with a quiet, safe, and convenient place to stay. We would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda? Share your experiences!