“The staff is the best I've ever come across, every single one of them is wonderful.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda

You added Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   22711 Oakcrest Circle, Yorba Linda, CA 92887   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Yorba Linda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I travel a lot for work & often I stay at an Extended Stay. I can always trust the rooms to be nice & the price to be reasonable. However the extended stay of my choice is Yorba Linda. The staff at this one is amazing. They are by far the friendliest & most helpful I've ever encountered. Whether your staying one night or one month, day after day they are the nicest group of people. The manager Connie is the best & there is no problem too big or too small that she won't handle personally. They make everyday as pleasant as can be and I'm so thankful for them.

• Stayed November 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this review, 4 days ago
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such meaningful things about the hotel and the entire staff. We truly appreciate your comments regarding the friendless of the staff as well as the cleanliness of your room. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The staff at this Extended Stay is excellent. The location is great. You have many big box retailers, places to eat along with movie theaters very close by. The location is quiet and safe and provides for easy access to the freeway. Parking is always available and the hotel is clean along with friendly guests. Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the staff and the location of the hotel. The staff and I are glad to have provided you with a quiet, safe, and convenient place to stay. We would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having stayed twice at the Yorba Linda site, I am amazed at the quality of professional and courteous service received from the staff. They really "extend" themselves in responding to my questions or requests. I have been very pleased with the cleanliness and amenities of both rooms I booked. Even though its located off the 91 freeway, the traffic sounds are negligible.
I am planning to stay there again in two weeks !

Room Tip: Request corner rooms on second or third floor.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
The team and I appreciate your great remarks. I am proud of our team for providing you with such a great, professional and courteous service during your stay. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Chula Vista, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2014

Having only stayed at an Extended Stay once, back in October of 2013 over in Phoenix, AZ. I had a bad impression going into my stay. The bad reviews on top of the now distant memories of mold, clogged sinks, and hard beds really had my expectations low on what to expect. In fact, I only chose this location because due to my bad experience I had a free night voucher I had to use up.

I went here because I was in town for a concert at The House Of Blues, and decided to make three nights of it. When we pulled up we (fiance and I) were a bit upset about the parking. It was 7PM and we had to park all the way in the back. But that is really where the complaints end.

I checked it, and the lady who checked me in was so friendly and polite. She put me in room 217, gave me my kitchen package (which you need to ask for if you want dishes, and things to cook with), two keys and said if I needed anything more to come down and ask. I went to my room, did a quick look around and then went back to my car to unload.

We quickly noticed while we had plates and silverwear we didnt have pots or pans. We also noticed that the king bed only came with 4 pillows. I guess 4 is enough for most people, but I'm just accustomed to sleeping with 3, and so is my fiance. So on our way to dinner we asked if we could have 2 more pillows and a pot and pan. Both these requests were responded to with a smile and didn't take more than a few minutes.

The room was perfect. I am 5'11" and was able to lay in the bathtub to take an actual bath with out my legs being bent. There was no mold unlike the last location I went to. When we cooked in the kitchen it did produce a little bit of a smokey haze, but once we opened the window it seemed to fix it. The bed was a little firm, and we noticed it had a mattress topper on it, but it was not overly firm to the point where you could not sleep well.

I am now planning on coming back to this specific location in March to celebrate my birthday, they have won me over as a customer at this location.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the location of our hotel and the friendliness of the staff. I am so very pleased to read that we've won you over with our customer service, and that you will be staying with us again to celebrate your birthday. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Yorba Linda, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2014

I wanted to say Connie the Manager is so helpful and her staff is very courteous, they will bend over backwards to make your stay wonderful. I wouldn't stay anywhere else and the surrounding location is beautiful.

Wendy N.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Response: I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the entire staff at our hotel. I am also pleased to read that you found our surrounding area to be beautiful. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014 via mobile

It's better than sleeping in your car. Free breakfast is not what I expected. At least the coffee is hot. Customer service us OK if you can find someone at the front desk. My experience was bad. Hotel should have literature in rooms about what we can expect as far as service. Oh, and no ice available.

• Stayed November 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that the hotel staff was not present or available at the front desk, and that they were not informative regarding our amenities. To prevent this from happening again, my team will be working on being present at the front desk at all times and being more informative and helpful regarding our available amenities. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at lyl@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is very centrally located and you are able to get to all the major attractions like Disney land Knotts berry farm Angeles stadium and the beaches. The room was very clean and well put together. The bed was ok. The staff was very prompt to our requests.

• Stayed October 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda, responded to this review, November 12, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the location of our hotel, and that your room was clean and to your liking. It is great to read that my staff was so attentive. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Orange County - Yorba Linda? Share your experiences!