“my 2 day stay at Ayres Suites in Yorba Linda” 5 of 5 stars

2 Nights - 20% Off!
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Yorba Linda
GreenLeadersGold level
San Francisco, California
“my 2 day stay at Ayres Suites in Yorba Linda”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I booked only one night but liked the comfortable dreamy bed soooo much we decided to stay an additional night instead of staying with relatives. The price point was such an outstanding value and the room was elegant, the breakfast was very good included in the room rate that if we travel in
southern California again we will check with Ayres Suites first before other hotel chains. Ayres has
established a very high bar of standards that is difficult to surpass unless you want to pay a LOT more money. This place is affordable luxury and my wife had nothing but good comments to say
about our stay. Thank you for making our 2 day stay the best!

Room Tip: ask for rooms not facing the freeway or swimming pool (only noisy when weather is hot). Be clear on...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

221 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Temecula, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

I have stayed @ this property many times.... it NEVER lets me down!!! The minute you check in at the Ayres Suites, the front desk is so very kind & helpful! The rooms are gorgeous & spacious. Very clean rooms with microwave & frig. The morning breakfast is wonderful!! Lorena cooks our made to order eggs over medium PERFECT & delivers them to our table with a smile!!! Every holiday the hotel decorates so beautifully. Monday through Thursday there is a managers reception of beer, wine & soft drinks. This property has AAA rates & aStash rewards club for free night stays.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I go to Southern California every 45 days for business and I always stay at Ayres Hotel, It's close to a few major freeways and easy in and out access. The staff is friendly, they serve complimentary breakfast every morning and have complimentary drinks in the evening for the guest. The rooms are very cozy and they all have a small kitchenette for heating or cooling your food. I cant find a good hotel in that area for the price.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Anaheim Hills, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The counter Host was great, made me feel very welcome. My first experiences with your employee was a good one. The rooms where very nice. I'm looking forward for my next stay. I feels like a newly owed Hotel.

Green Features: See comments at the top. The hotel's environmentally - friendly actions was not a focus of minds. Next visit I'll take notice and provide the hotel with a response.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Cranston, RI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Great experience, close to my workplace but big issue with ventilation in the breakfast area. Difficult to breathe without them opening up the doors. Had to ask twice during the week for them to open up the doors.

• Stayed April 2014
Verona, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Comfortable place to stay, the bedroom is very big, the gym is open 24hours...the breakfast is quite all day the same but it is good...I didn't try the pool becouse of the weather but I feel it will be great..

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Yorba Linda, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Marco,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your business trip and taking the time to write your review. Providing a comfortable, worry free stay is very important to us. I am glad we could provide a great breakfast for you to start your day off right. We hope will have the chance to visit us again very soon, and hopefully the weather will permit you to enjoy the pool!

Stephanie Rench
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I travel a lot but I love my Tuesdays only because of stay in Ayres suites, Nicest and warmest servise that you can't imagine. If you want to stay in a wonderful place and have a great experience I definitely recommend Ayres suites.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Bashir-Azami,

Thank you for continuing to choose us during your travels. I am so glad to hear that our service is satisfactory during your stays. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to the next time you stay with us!

Stephanie Rench

Been to Ayres Suites Yorba Linda? Share your experiences!